Friday, November 1, 2013

Happy November!

A Love Of Drawing Thanksgiving Ecard 

Happy November 1st everyone! I have to say I am super super excited. I love Halloween but nothing beats the Christmas season for me. The smell of Holly, Peppermint, Christmas Trees. It's just amazing, oh and hot chocolate and holiday music! I started to prepare my shop and my other social media sites for the season by putting up new banners to fit the holiday season. Also I'm working on some new cards for Thanksgiving and Christmas which I'm really excited about. I have another little surprise as well which I will be showing to you guys as a work in progressUntil then time to buy my scented holiday candles and continue to get cracking on some new cards! Many new interviews and shop highlights coming this month! 



Happy November! 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home