Tuesday, September 17, 2013

A Taste Of Fall

As you all know I'm adding some new features to my blog. Interviews, Handmade Shop Spotlights, Guest post..all new and exciting things. I felt like my blog needed a makeover and I wanted more of your participation, ideas, opinions and viewpoints Much more fun that way!

I love to browse through the Etsy shops in the morning while I sip on my coffee. I came across a wonderful shop this morning by Natalya. Natayla creates beautiful accessories from hats, scarfs, and coffee sleeves that she knits and crochets. I absolutely love all her items but my favorite one today is her Pumpkin Coffee Cozy Sleeve. It screams fall and makes me want to snuggle on my couch with my blanket a good book and nice warm cup of coffee. Or pumpkin spice latte. All her items are handmade and come in array of beautiful colors!


Pumpkin Cup Cozy - Coffee Cup Cozy 

Crochet iPad Case in Chartreuse Green

Check her shop out now if you haven't already!

https://www.etsy.com/listing/79362675/pumpkin-coffee-cozy-cup-cozy-fall-autumn?ref=shop_home_active

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home