Monday, September 30, 2013

Last Day Of September!

I can't believe how fast September went! Can you?  I absolutely adore fall if you haven't already noticed! This week I will be excited to share some new editions to my shop!  Halloween Invitations! :) Yay! Can we say ghosts, bats, graveyards??? I love all that stuff! This weekend I started to decorate with my husband and I made my first batch of pumpkin muffins. The verdict was that they were good! :)
As you know I love to browse Etsy, and recently I picked up the Martha Stewart Halloween edition magazine. I needed some inspiration for decorating and just something to really get me in the mood! The weather has been kinda warm the last few days and I'm eager to feel the cold breeze of fall :)

While browsing I found this wonderful shop on Etsy called, Couture By Ayca. Ayca has an awesome shop filled with decor for all seasons, occasions and holidays! Here are a few of her items below and also make sure to check her shop out :) I just love the bats and she also has creepy Halloween spiders!

In the meantime I can't wait to share with you all my new Halloween Invites coming this week!-Danielle

Orange and black Halloween garland, Creepy, Bat garland, Halloween decorations

Fall Wedding Decoration. Fall Foliage. Felt Garland in Autumn Colors. Thanksgiving decoration


2 Comments:

Blogger Ayca HOSER said...

Thank you so much Danielle for this wonderful post! And special thanks for your support handmade!

All the best
Ayca

September 30, 2013 at 2:10 PM  
Blogger Danielle C. McManus-Sladek said...

Oh your so welcome! I love your shop and Halloween items!

September 30, 2013 at 2:16 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home