Thursday, October 10, 2013

Featured Shop: The Paper Nut!

As you all know I'm really getting into the spirit of decorating for Halloween! (While working on Thanksgiving and Christmas items for my shop. LOL) So I technically celebrate three seasons at once, which is kinda of weird but fun! To start my day off I usually browse the web, read some articles and look around Etsy.

While browsing Etsy this morning while drinking some awesome coffee my husband made (Trader Joe's French Roast I highly recommend!) I came across a really beautiful shop on Etsy called, The Paper Nut.

The Paper Nut was created by Jeanie Nelson who is an illustrator and graphic designer and mother of three girls! I love the sweetness in her illustrations which she turns into prints, DIY gift tags,  and alphabet prints! She also features multi-cultural themes in her illustrations which I love! You can see she takes time, effort and cares about each one of her pieces. They are just beautiful and I also read in her bio that she will be expanding into children's books! I can't wait to see what she comes up with!

See her beautiful work below and please stop by her Etsy shop!-Danielle

DIY printable gift tags & cards. perfect for holidays and special events

custom canvas print art (shown in 20X24")

ballerina mother and daughter / mocha skin tone and blonde ballerinas. pink. 8X10

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home