Friday, September 20, 2013

At Home Pumpkin Spice Latte!

Photo courtesy Cupcake Rehab

Yay its Friday!!!! We made it Unfortunately I'm sick in bed doped up on DayQuil. So not getting much art done today but it does give me a little time to relax and browse the web 

I must say despite being sick I am beyond craving a pumpkin spice latte. The one's from Starbucks are totally amazing but can add up in price and calories. My friend Marilla who I've known since we were 12, started her own amazing baking company called Cupcake Rehab. You gotta check her out its quite impressive I drool over her pictures, and recipes. She updates her blog daily with endless advice on preserving, and where to buy the best apples and peaches! Anyway she found this awesome recipe for homemade PSL that you can alter to taste. She even breaks down the pricing for you so you can see how much you are saving by making it at home!

Check her post out here and her company! Don't say I didn't warn you about her amazing baked goodies!-Danielle




Photo courtesy Cupcake Rehab

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home