Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Featured Shop: Knot and Bow-Simplistic and Colorful Packaging

Knot and Bow!

As you all know I love to browse Etsy and look through the wonderful handmade shops. As a fellow Etsy shop entrepreneur myself I think it's important to be in touch with other sellers and I have to say I have met so many wonderful sellers over Etsy in the past year. Everyone is so friendly, helpful, hardworking, and I'm excited to be apart of this community. Starting your own business is not easy but when you have a wonderful resource like Etsy to help it makes the journey much more fun, attainable and less scary! Plus the amount of networking it provides is truly unique.

As I was browsing this week I came across a wonderful  shop called, Knot and Bow created by Erin Ozer. As a woman in my 30s (which is yikes hard to believe!) I'm always particularly inspired by new mothers who start their own companies, shops or business. Knot and Bow is a beautiful shop that was created when Erin was on maternity leave and wanted to be home with her two year old son more.  It seems in this current generation the 9-5 working mothers is just not for everyone! What I noticed about Erin was she truly went after what she liked. She wrote in her interview that she had an idea that she loved and was interested in, explored it and that was it! She took that leap and trusted herself and people responded! Her shop has received a tremendous amount of press and has been featured in Bridal Guide, Lucky, New York Magazine, and more! It proves that if you go after what you believe in and what you love it works! People naturally are drawn to it :)

Knot and Bow thrives on packaging that is simplistic with a touch of color! If you read Erin's mission statement her shop is all about creating,"charming, uncomplicated and pretty packages." As an Etsy seller I love to create beautiful and quality packaging for my customers but sometimes it's difficult to find that certain texture or color in the regular stores. Knot and Bow solves this problem for me and for other sellers! Not only is her shop versatile but it is professional, and I love how she takes a simple brown paper package and makes it exciting! She also sells lovely and super colorful gift tags that has a color for every season and occasion, beautiful glitter twine, and gold stamped natural wood pencils! You can see that when you order from her shop you are getting something special that you can use anyway you like!

Be sure to check out her beautiful shop on Etsy, Facbook, and her Website!

She also has workshops located at her Brooklyn studio! Click here for more information!

Thanks all and happy reading!
Thanks to Erin from  Knot and Bow for letting me feature her on my blog!

Gold Glitter Twine

100 Parcel Gift Tags // You Pick Color

UK Version // Me & You Pencils - Gold Stamped Natural Wood


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home