Monday, September 16, 2013

Fundrasier

October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month and I wanted to a create a series of special cards for this cause and for a friend who is struggling with this disease. I too have been affected by this disease by loosing my aunt in 2005. My aunt loved angels and collected them so in honor of her instead of creating pink ribbon cards I created pink angels. I though it might be something a little different.

All of the proceeds from this series of cards will be going to Darlene's High Heels for Hope Team which will be participating in the Making Strides of Central Park, NYC on Sunday, October 20, 2013 as part of the American Cancer Society walk. Darlene's Team has raised over 800 dollars and has a goal of 2,500. I wanted to help her anyway I could and I thought this might be a wonderful way!


Now avaliable at My Etsy shop!

Have a great Monday everyone!-Danielle





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home