Friday, October 18, 2013

Pumpkin Templates and Candles!

My Halloween Invite available on Celebrations

I'm off to get my pumpkin today! Finally I know pretty late but better late then never :) I think my husband and I will carve a cat face in it this year!

Martha Stewart is my favorite. She basically does everything I want to in terms of cooking,  decorating DIY, and owing your own company. (working on it working on it) So naturally I check out her blog for awesome Halloween decorating, and baking tips. She's like the bible of holidays!

To get some inspiration for our pumpkin carving I checked out some of these awesome links by Martha from Pumpkin templates, to how to carve a pumpkin, to all the tools you need! They really got me inspired!

Oh and on another note Yankee Candy is having a sale on all Halloween Candles and Accessories! I myself will be stocking up on Witches' Brew, and the amazing Candy Corn sent. If you don't know what I'm talking about check it out! You won't be sorry :)

On that note have a happy friday!-Danielle



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home