Monday, October 15, 2012

Holiday Recipe Cards!

Today I launched my first series of Thanksgiving and holiday recipe cards on Etsy! I'm really excited about this new series because I am able to combine my love of design, illustration and food. Drawing food and ingredients is more fun then you would actually think.  I can't wait to share more cards with you in the coming weeks! 

These cards make wonderful gifts for the whole family! Write out your favorite recipes to pass down to friends, family and spouses. Cook a meal together with friends and use them as holiday party favors!

Cards are available in sets of Three and Nine on Etsy!

Set of White Recipe Cards
Thanksgiving brown Recipe Cards
Recipe Cards


1 Comments:

Blogger fados do lar said...

so cool! :)

October 16, 2012 at 4:05 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home