Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Featured Item of the Day: The Candy Corn

Everyday this week I will feature a new item from my Etsy shop. Today I introduce you to the candy corn cards!
I love Halloween because it gives me an excuse to eat candy especially my favorite, candy corns (I often eat so many in one sitting that I end up with a stomach ache)! You can't get them any other time besides Halloween and they only cost a dollar.  Somehow I can't live without that over sugared fake taste every year!
While I was thumbnailing card ideas I thought of how great it would be to make a series of cards featuring candy corns.
These cards made a great gift and come as single cards, sets of three, six and twelve. -Danielle

Happy Sweet Halloween

Happy Sweet Halloween

Happy Sweet Halloween

Happy Sweet Halloween

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home