Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Fall

Fall is almost here and I can smell it! It is one of my favorite seasons right next to summer which is why  I chose to launch a whole new line of African-American greeting cards and much more for the upcoming holidays! I can't wait to share with all in the next couple of weeks what I have been working on and what you will be able to purchase very very soon. (Exciting stuff I'm telling you!) The whole process is pretty exciting from picking out colors, to what kind of papers to print on and what kind of envelopes to mail your orders in. The next few days will be pretty busy with printing and getting things ready. In the meantime, because I know your curious, here is a little thumbnail of one of my Halloween Cards. Enjoy!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home