Friday, November 26, 2010

Thanksgiving Day Parade

I really love the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade. My dad took me one year when I was about six years old! He said it was really crowded and I kept telling him I couldn't see anything! Hahah poor dad!  
Since I wasn't able to make it out to the parade this year ( I had to babysit our turkey) I decided to make some drawings of the parade while watching it on TV. -Danielle


Happy Holidays!



Smurfs,  Buzz Lightyear, and Pop n' Fresh


Horton Hears A Who, Kool-Aid Man



Spider Man


Dancing Penguins

4 Comments:

Blogger SOFIA said...

interesting sketch!

November 27, 2010 at 2:57 AM  
Blogger Are you curious about me? said...

Wow!

These are wonderful, get the feeling of the parade, the height and the size, the movement.

I've never seen it, couldn't imagine how it was, now I can. Thank you.

November 28, 2010 at 1:36 AM  
Blogger helen said...

So magical and whimsical!

December 4, 2010 at 2:03 PM  
Blogger Dan Gliubizzi said...

Used to work at the parade. I really like these drawings

January 2, 2011 at 9:39 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home