Friday, November 26, 2010

Thanksgiving Day Parade

I really love the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade. My dad took me one year when I was about six years old! He said it was really crowded and I kept telling him I couldn't see anything! Hahah poor dad!  
Since I wasn't able to make it out to the parade this year ( I had to babysit our turkey) I decided to make some drawings of the parade while watching it on TV. -Danielle


Happy Holidays!



Smurfs,  Buzz Lightyear, and Pop n' Fresh


Horton Hears A Who, Kool-Aid Man



Spider Man


Dancing Penguins

4 Comments:

Blogger ZHENYA ZHURAVLYOVA said...

interesting sketch!

November 27, 2010 at 2:57 AM  
Blogger mycuriousteaparty said...

Wow!

These are wonderful, get the feeling of the parade, the height and the size, the movement.

I've never seen it, couldn't imagine how it was, now I can. Thank you.

November 28, 2010 at 1:36 AM  
Blogger helen said...

So magical and whimsical!

December 4, 2010 at 2:03 PM  
Blogger Dan Gliubizzi said...

Used to work at the parade. I really like these drawings

January 2, 2011 at 9:39 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home