Friday, May 14, 2010

Scale at the Met



Have you ever been to the Metropolitan Museum of Art in New York City? It really is one of my favorite museums and I love all the galleries. (plus they have good coffee) However, that grand hall always gets me. The scale of that main entrance is insane! I love the ornate columns and all the detail in the structure of the ceiling. It's like art nouveau heaven. Here is a study of the scale I did a few years ago at the Met. -Danielle

Also my blog, A Love Of Drawing, was mentioned on 22Blog this past week. Check it out!

6 comments:

  1. You're not allowed to have ink in there! :) Great drawing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh your not? I had no idea ;-)
    Thanks Evan!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yep, that's about right-love this drawing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful
    work
    Good
    creations

    ReplyDelete
  5. D is sneaky, she smuggles her ink in!
    Awesome drawing as always :-)

    ReplyDelete