Monday, December 19, 2011

Behind the scenes!

I am very excited that my African-American Christmas cards are now available for you all to purchase! The idea to start my own card company focusing on the African-American culture came about a few years ago. Ever since then I've been walking around with images floating around in my head about what I wanted to draw for the cards. However, when I sat down this past October to do them different images came out! :) I decided to start with Christmas!  I think many of my illustrations came from my own experience of the holidays as a kid and as an adult. I always had a wild imagination as a kid about the holidays, the snow and Santa Claus. During the coming months I will be adding new additions to my card line!

Check out my thumbnails below of the start of my Christmas cards!





 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home