Monday, August 8, 2011

Introducing Love by Karella

This month I have launched my official online shop, Love by Karella! I'm very excited. Love by Karella was founded in August of 2011 but the idea was born many years ago. The shop will specialize in selling African -American greeting cards, Seasonal cards, and many others. In a few months hand painted silk scarves will also be available.

The first line of greeting cards will be available on Send a Smile and in addition e-cards and invites will be available on Pingg.

As I think about it already being August that means the last month of summer is winding down and the warm air will soon be leaving. I like to hold onto every last bit of summer as much as I can!  With that being said to share my love of summer I would like to introduce my first collection of cards,  Summer and Paris.  This collection will be available throughout the month of August so stop by and send a bit of warm air and romance to someone you love!

Best,
Danielle C. McManus


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home